Friday, June 24, 2011

2 Minute Landscapes

I decided to challenge myself personally by doing a sequence of landscapes limited to 2 minutes each. This challenge was mainly to practice gesture drawing, for I never have done a gesture sequence of landscapes. These are all straight out of the noggin...or straight out of the pen. As you can see, some are better than others, and I think the better ones are those that have a stronger balance between black and white. Also, I adjusted pen settings about half way through, which made a huge difference. Tell me what you think.

The two minutes did not include cropping.







1 comment:

  1. Wow Nathan - these are really cool. You are right - the ones that have a bigger contrast between black and white are the best. Amazing for only 2 minutes each.

    Love you,

    Mom

    ReplyDelete